Monday, May 16, 2016

Bill Murray: He's Doing His Own Thing (Learn His Life Lesson)




It is my belief that we all aspire to live life on our own terms - do whatever we want when we want, if you will. In doing so, I also summize that we want to do it with the least amount of stress attached. Wouldn't it be just the best thing to achieve this kind of life flow?

Recently, I read an article about Bill Murray, one of my favorite comic actors, and believe it or not he has the anecdote to creating such a world. With his antics and shenanigans on display, Murray is showing us exactly how to do it. Check out this article written by Julie Miller of Vanity Fair Hollywood about Bill Murray's Life Lesson.

Bill Murray Reveals the Life Lesson That Made Him So Damn Cool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome and appreciated. Thanks for visiting my page. Write on...