Saturday, July 23, 2016

Anacusis Behind the Scenes Take 3: 48-Hour Film Project 2016



The past couple of weeks have been exciting and fun to say the least. Team Eyes Entertainment participated in the 48-hour film project to compete to get our film to Cannes. This is the behind the scene footage taken by my partner, Amanswell & his wife, Tanisha Davis. I created this short, short and that sick ass beat you hear is that of DGSandz, an original composed sound. Put it all together and you get what we are so passionate about.  Okay, I know half of you are not going to even read this, and for those that do, thank you.  Now, I will shut up.  Now, click play...

Write On!!!!

Importance of the 48-Hour Film Project to Aspiring Filmmakers

48-Hour Film Project Eyes Entertainment 2015 Submission The Artful Dodger




lena.brown@filmmakerslab.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome and appreciated. Thanks for visiting my page. Write on...