Sunday, October 15, 2017

Evolution of Eyes Entertainment: Screening of Artful Dodger at SRATL


Artful Dodger Cast/Crew 

It seems so long ago when we filmed Artful Dodger. I might not remember everything about that weekend, but I do remember it was one of the most mentally/emotionally challenging times of my life. I treated it as a gauge. If I made it to the end loving the process, then I would continue pursuing a career in writing. There were times when I wasn't sure if this was what I was supposed to be doing. When you ask God, he will reveal all.
It was not an easy task by any stretch of the imagination. We had so many obstacles. This was my teams' first time participating, but even with all its challenges, it was not our last.

Fast forward two years to the present and two 48-hour-films later, Eyes Entertainment sits down with Screening Room ATL to discuss their first film.

Screening Room ATL's Khalimahg Gaston
w/Lena Brown
Writer at Eyes Entertainment


This has been a personal journey for me as much as it has been rewarding. Finally, a screening and sit down, but a year ago, I would have run from the thought of public speaking.  I have to thank that person who helped me get there. She knows who she is.

Thank you Screening Room ATL for supporting Atlanta indie filmmakers! Thank you, Fourth Quarter Media Group for having my back and making this experience that much more worthwhile. Your support means everything. Okay, I know no one is going to read this, so just click the videos!


Watch Artful Dodger Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome and appreciated. Thanks for visiting my page. Write on...